Family Nurse Practitioner New
OnSite Care Inc. Website
No recruiters please
OnSite Care is seeking a Physican Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to provide primary and urgent care in an outpatient-based setting.
This position is a full-time, benefited position.
Benefits of the OnSite Care Model
- Patients receive the level of care and time they deserve
- Providers can focus on the health of their patients – No production quotas to meet
- Quality of care and the patient relationship are never sacrificed for the pursuit of money
- State-of-the-art clinic, with 6 exam rooms, and on-site X-Ray
- Support staff includes 2 medical assistants and a front office assistant
- Urgent Care and Family Practice Setting
- Unique clinic and model caring exclusively for a closed population
- Population is approximately 90% adults and 10% children
- eClinicalWorks (EMR)
- No Medicaid or Medicare
- Competitive hourly salary
- Monday through Friday
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Annual CME allowance
- Small community in Box Elder County, UT
- 49 miles outside of Ogden, UT
- 28 miles outside of Preston, ID
Why Join OnSite Care?
OnSite Care provides healthcare solutions for some of Utah's greatest companies. We operate Family Practice clinics located at employer’s worksites/corporate office/factory, etc. The OnSite care experience is a philosophy of providing service that is based on creating a positive experience at every opportunity. It is connected to every interaction with everyone that touches our company; patients, co-workers, business partners, and venders. Our mission is to put the care back in primary care through patient engagement and doing the right thing for the right reason. We work to drive healthcare innovation by improving health outcomes for employers and their most valuable asset - their people.
We currently operate a total of 16 family practice clinics in Utah and Arizona, with 14 clinics in Utah.
Our founder built OnSite Care Clinics with the idea that work should be challenging yet rewarding. We emphasize integrity, honesty, courtesy, teamwork, and partnerships. We embrace diversity and celebrate both individual and team success.
We truly believe in what we do and we know a thing or two about changing the face of healthcare. So join us on our mission. We intend to keep disrupting and innovating – and have a good time along the way!
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screen.
OnSite Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer